1875 - 1877 (2 years)
||Abraham D. Mabee  |
||8 Mar 1875
||New Brunswick, Canada 
||24 Jun 1877
||Portland, Saint John County, New Brunswick, Canada 
- Died, in Portland, St. John Co., Sunday morning June 24th, of
diphtheria, Abraham D. Mabee, third son of Alfred A. Mabee and
Charlotte C. Mabee, age 2 years 3 mos. 16 days.
- From the Maybee Society files. Not all data is verified. Say dates are estimates and are probably within 20 years. The Maybee Society keeps its data on The Master Genealogistï¿½, and has been modified by Gary Hester?s WIT2NOTEï¿½ to form the GedCom file. This information is also available in a TMG file.
||Glenn Cook Family
||30 Nov 2006 |
||Alfred Abraham Mabee, b. 14 Apr 1846, Kingston, Kings County, New Brunswick, Canada , d. 22 Apr 1899 (Age 53 years) |
||Charlotte Clarissa Oram, b. 26 Jul 1846, d. 28 May 1925 (Age 78 years) |
||19 Nov 1868
||Saint John County, New Brunswick, Canada [2, 3]
||Westfield Parish, Kings County, New Brunswick, Canada 
- Alfred Mabee, M, 34, M, N.B., Baptist, Farmer
Charlotte Mabee, F, 34, M, N.B., Baptist
Alfred Mabee, M, 7, S, N.B., Baptist
- [S1289] Steve Mabie, Chronology of NB and Maine, DEATH NOTICE - DAILY TELEGRAPH, SAINT JOHN, ST. JOHN COUNTY PUBLICATION DATE: 6/25/1877 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1234] Maybee Society, JEAN LINTNER, #34 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1289] Steve Mabie, Chronology of NB and Maine, NEW BRUNSWICK MARRIAGE BONDS (Reliability: 3).
- [S1271] Steve Mabie's Canadian census, Steve Mabie, 1881, WESTFIELD PARISH; C 13180, P 54 (Reliability: 3).