1850 - 1914 (63 years)
||Arvila K Maybee |
||4 Dec 1850
||Michigan, USA 
||Bedford, Calhoun County, Michigan 
- Arvila K Maybee appeared on the census of 1860 in the household
of Jacob Maybee Bedford, Monroe County, Michigan
||Arabell  |
||12 Mar 1914 
- From the Maybee Society files. Not all data is verified. Say dates are estimates and are probably within 20 years. The Maybee Society keeps its data on The Master Genealogistï¿½, and has been modified by Gary Hester?s WIT2NOTEï¿½ to form the GedCom file. This information is also available in a TMG file.
||Glenn Cook Family
||30 Nov 2006 |
||Jacob Maybee, b. 8 Feb 1814, Macopin, Passaic County, New Jersey , d. 24 May 1882, Bedford, Calhoun County, Michigan (Age 68 years) |
||Margaret Kinney, b. 31 Jan 1822, Burlington, Lawrence County, Ohio , d. 26 Oct 1859, Bedford Township, Monroe County, Michigan (Age 37 years) |
||30 Aug 1841
||Bolivar, Tuscarawas County, Ohio 
||Bedford Township, Monroe County, Michigan 
- Jacob Maybee, 37, M, Farmer, NJ, $240
Margaret Maybee, 27, F, OH
Samuel Maybee, 8, M, OH
Electra Maybee, 6, F, MI
Edwin Maybee, 4, M, MI
Mariah Maybee, 2, F, MI
- [S1248] Royal A Mabee's notebook, Royal A. Mabee
Royal's information was principally based on interviews with
descendants. There is a significant chance for error in his
dates for early generations
The original of Royal's notebook is at the New York
Genealogical and Biographical Soc.
- [S1254] Steve Mabie's Website, Steve Mabie, 1860 CENSUS (Reliability: 3).
- [S1261] Steve Mabie's 1870 census, Steve Mabie.
- [S1254] Steve Mabie's Website, Steve Mabie, 1850 CENSUS (Reliability: 3).