1791 - Yes, date unknown
||Elizabeth Mabee |
||13 Mar 1791
||Belleville, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada 
- mentioned in father John's will (5 shillings)
||7 May 1816
||Ameliasburgh Township, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada 
- Elizabeth Mabee was mentioned in the will of John Mabee 07 May
1816 Ameliasburgh, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada. "In
the name of our God Amen, I John MABEE of Ameliasburgh County
Prince Edward, Midland District and Province of Upper Canada,
being very Sick and weak of body but of perfect mind and
memory, thanks be to God calling mind the mortality of my body.
Knowing it is appointed for all men once to die, do make and
ordain this my last will and testament; that it is principally
and just I resign my soul into the hands of God who gave it;
and my body I recommend to the Earth from whence it came to be
buried in a decent Christian Burial. Nothing doubting but I
shall receive the same again by the mighty Power of the God.
Now as touching such worldly affairs which it has pleased God
to bless me in this life I give and bequeath in the following
manner and form.
First of all my lawful Debts are paid, I give unto my well
beloved wife Katherine, one cow and all the household furniture
for her use and behoof. Also I give and bequeath unto Abraham
MABEE one half of Lot No Sixty One in the Second Concession of
Ameliasburgh being the South West half - also I give and
bequeath unto my son Henry the East half of Lot No Sixty One in
the Second Concession of Ameliasburgh together with all the
moveable property and Henry is to satisfy the Debts and to
maintain his mother Katherine MABEE during her natural life - I
also give and bequeath unto my son John five shillings, also
unto my son Andrew five shillings; also unto my son Daniel
twenty dollars paid by Henry my son - also I give unto Mary my
daughter five shillings - also I give unto Phebe my daughter
five shillings, also I give unto Elizabeth my daughter twenty
dollars, also I give unto Katherine my daughter five shillings
all to be paid by Henry except twenty dollars unto Elizabeth
which twenty dollars Abraham is to pay her - And I also make
and authorize Katherine my wife and Henry my son as my
Executrix and Executor -
This I declare to be my last will and testament forbidding any
Other heretofore made by me this seventh day of May One
Thousand Eight Hundred And Sixteen I here unto set my hand and
Seal. John (his X mark) MABEE"
||Aft 1817 
- Elizabeth Mabee was mentioned when John Mabee 's will was
probated After 1817 . "His wife Katherine and his son Henry
were co-executors of the will, Henry was left the northeast
half of Lot 61 Con 2 Ameliasburgh, daughters Elizabeth,
Katherine, and Phoebe were left five shillings"
||Con 4, Lot 32, Tyendinaga Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada 
- Elizabeth Mabee appeared on the census of 1851 in the household
of James P. Mabee and William Smith Mabee Con 4, Lot 32,
Tyendinaga Township, Hastings County, Ontario, Canada
||Yes, date unknown
- From the Maybee Society files. Not all data is verified. Say dates are estimates and are probably within 20 years. The Maybee Society keeps its data on The Master Genealogistï¿½, and has been modified by Gary Hester?s WIT2NOTEï¿½ to form the GedCom file. This information is also available in a TMG file.
||Glenn Cook Family
||30 Nov 2006 |
||John Mabee, d. 1817, Ameliasburgh Township, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada |
||Catrin Hanse, b. Est 1750, d. Yes, date unknown |
||William Compton, b. Est 1800, d. Yes, date unknown |
||Y  |
||30 Nov 2006 |
- [S1238] Maybee Society Card File, JUDITH AND ERNEST MABIE #15 FROM WILL CROFF (Reliability: 3).
- [S1244] MS 177 - Douglas Cameron Mabee, Douglas Cameron Mabee, ([email protected]).
- [S1251] Steve Mabie, A Chronology of Mabie Records in NY and NJ, (http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~smabie/caspar/caspar.htm).
- [S1271] Steve Mabie's Canadian census, Steve Mabie, AGRICULTURAL CENSUS 1851; TYENDINAGA TOWNSHIP (Reliability: 3).