1814 - 1874 (60 years)
||Esther Mabee |
||Griffen  |
||4 Mar 1874
||Wyandotte, , Michigan, USA 
- From the Maybee Society files. Not all data is verified. Say dates are estimates and are probably within 20 years. The Maybee Society keeps its data on The Master Genealogistï¿½, and has been modified by Gary Hester?s WIT2NOTEï¿½ to form the GedCom file. This information is also available in a TMG file.
||Glenn Cook Family
||30 Nov 2006 |
||Pelham Mabee, b. 19 Jan 1787, Turkey Point, Charlotteville Township, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada , d. 1861 (Age 73 years) |
||Mary Layman, b. Between 1790 and 1791, New York, United States of America , d. 10 Apr 1868, Charlotteville, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 78 years) |
||11 Jan 1852
||Charlotteville Township, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada 
- 10, Pelham Mabee, Bricklayer, New Brunswick, Method, 65,
11 , Mary Mabee, , United States , Baptist , 61 , Married
12 , Drusilla Mabee, , Canada , nothing , 32 ,
13 , Elizabeth Mabee, , Canada, Baptist , 19 ,
14 , Susan Mabee, , Canada, Baptist, 3 ,
15 , Mary Ann Mabee, , Canada, Baptist, 6 ,
16, Jacob Barnhart , Laborer , Canada , Christian , 53 ,
17, Landrine Mabee, Farmer , Canada , Baptist , 26, Married
18 , Mary Ann Mabee, , Canada , Baptist, 24 , Married
19 , Matilda Mabee, , Canada, Baptist, 10 ,
20 , Huldah Mabee, , Canada, Baptist, 7 ,
21, James Garvey , , Canada , Baptist, 3 ,
22, George Mabee, Farmer , Canada , Baptist , 34 ,
23 , Margaret Mabee, , Canada , Baptist, 17 ,
24 , Pelham Mabee, Farmer , Canada , Baptist, 24 ,
25 , Mary Mabee, , Canada , Baptist , 6 ,
||Curtis Griffin, b. Est 1805, Charlotteville , d. Yes, date unknown |
||13 Sep 1832
||Charlotteville, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada 
- Curtis Griffin and Ester Mabee, both of Charlottesville, Banns.
Witnesses: Victor Brown and William H. Ryerse. Reverend George
J. Ryerse, Regular Baptist minister, Charlottesville
||30 Nov 2006 |
- [S1248] Royal A Mabee's notebook, Royal A. Mabee
Royal's information was principally based on interviews with
descendants. There is a significant chance for error in his
dates for early generations
The original of Royal's notebook is at the New York
Genealogical and Biographical Soc.
- [S1238] Maybee Society Card File, TWO SEPARATE "ONTARIO REGISTERS' (Reliability: 3).
- [S1271] Steve Mabie's Canadian census, Steve Mabie, 1851/1852 PERSONAL CENSUS CANADA WEST, NORFOLK COUNTY, CHARLOTTEVILLE TOWNSHIP, PAGE 11 (Reliability: 3).
- [S1268] Steve Mabie, Chronology of Ontario Canada, SOURCE: DISTRICT MARRIAGE REGISTERS OF UPPER CANADA, LONDON DISTRICT, PT. 1, 1795-1841; G. J. RYERSE'S MARRIAGE REGISTER 16 APR 1831 TO 22 NOV 1857 (Reliability: 3).